Monday, May 9, 2011

Spring!





Here are a couple (very late, sorry) Easter pictures! As well as enjoying the swings at the park, which we try to do every day it's nice out. The last picture was from last weekend, my Aunt Joni and I (and Olive) ventured to Lake Elmo for Shepherd's Harvest Sheep and Wool Festival. We had a great time, saw so many wonderful artists and their beautiful crafts. There were even sheep and Alpaca there. My favorite yarn store, Ewetopia even had a booth there! Bought some beautiful wool that I will one day spin. Even got a couple wool dryer balls! Also found a guy that is going to fix up my 1800's spinning wheel that Grandma Hermann gave me. Sweet!! Anyway, it was a great day, and we had so much fun getting ideas for future projects! Oh yeah, and we passed on the lamb chop and/or lamb brat for lunch... didn't seem right! Hope to go next year too! The last picture is for Olive, she loves the book "Is your Mama a Llama?"... too bad she was sleeping!

2 comments:

  1. Oh cute little Olive! Lucy loves looking at the pictures! She's getting so big! Cannot believe she's close to ONE! We are super excited to see you in June!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been waiting for a spring blog from you guys. Love the easter hat and llama mama photo ;)

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS